We accept defective items with 15 days of purchase.
Also, below is the description of the products that are covered and not covered by our warranty.
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing)
- Unit auto firing
- Chip malfunctions
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, used batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils, and any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of using recommendations outside the operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection. (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty.
- Items outside of our warranty period. (We try our best to accommodate return or exchange requests outside of warranty period depending on the damage)
- Disposable pods once open cannot be returned or exchanged.